Our network just hit another major milestone!
Extreme Reach now has more than 7,000 video affiliates across the US and Canada, making just over 98% of our TV ad deliveries digital. (Feeling crafty? We’d like to suggest this new use for tape.)
Our network also digitally connects to 30 percent more TV and HD TV media outlets than any other.
What does this mean for advertisers?
Our cloud-based ad platform currently helps over 2,500 advertising clients deliver more than 98% percent of their TV commercials digitally. With Extreme Reach, your TV ads can be delivered in minutes. And we deliver to nearly every TV destination in North America – all while eliminating the costs and delays associated with dedicated hardware and satellite infrastructure. Advertisers can now execute broad-reaching ad campaigns faster and connect to more media and larger audiences in record time.
Find more details in this new article.
The Extreme Reach Research Group released its Q1 2012 HD Advertising Trends Report this week. This edition examines the distribution and adoption patterns of HD advertising across U.S. Hispanic TV destinations.
The report identifies the following trends and opportunities:
- The state of HD adoption by Hispanic TV media
- The level of HD ad distribution to Hispanic TV media by advertisers and agencies
- Market opportunities for advertisers and agencies to connect with Hispanic audiences
For more details, download a free copy of the Q1 HD Ad Trends report.
The Extreme Reach Research Group released its Q4 2011 HD Advertising Trends Report this week. This edition analyzes political TV advertising trends and examines why political marketers are turning to HD advertising in record numbers as they search for a competitive edge in their political campaign efforts.
Key takeaways in this report include:
- The details and significance of the sweeping shift to HD
- Why HD makes a difference
- How political advertisers may be able to gain an edge with HD
For more details, download a free copy of the Q4 HD Ad Trends report.
The Extreme Reach Research Group released its Q3 HD Advertising Trends Report this week. Among other things, this edition took a closer look at regional HD advertising trends with a focus on specific verticals and top markets. Generally, regional TV advertisers distribute a significantly lower percentage of their advertising in HD than their national counterparts.
Auto dealerships and retailers in particular were highlighted with deep dives into how they can gain an edge by advertising in HD. HD adoption and distribution patterns were also examined in the top 25 markets, revealing opportunities to make a greater impact by advertising in HD.
Some of the highlights from the report:
- 73 percent of local broadcast outlets accept HD in the top 25 markets.
- Retailers and auto dealers are national advertising leaders, but lag in regional HD ads.
- 12 percent of regional TV ads are delivered to TV media in HD. The national average is 20 percent.
For more details, download a free copy of the Q3 HD Ad Trends report.
The Extreme Reach Research Group released its Q2 HD Advertising Trends Report this week. The report highlighted the surge in HD ad distribution over the last six months. HD ad delivery increased by about 50 percent in the first half of this year over H2 of 2010. Contributing factors to the recent growth in HD adoption are also examined.
Here are some of the highlights:
• There was a 50 percent increase in HD ad distribution in since 2010
• Cloud-based distribution has reduced HD ad distribution costs by 30%*
• 20 percent of all TV ads were delivered in HD last quarter
• 94 percent of local HD media outlets now receive HD ads digitally via a cloud-based distribution channel
For more details, download a free copy of the Q2 HD Ad Trends report.
*Based on average HD distribution savings for our clients who have switched from DG FastChannel to Extreme Reach.